Manuscript Titles in the Thomas Merton Collection
Recent additions to the manuscript collections
- Early blizzard
- Early essay by Thomas Merton written at Oakham School for the Bailey English Prize
- Early legend, The (six fragments of a work in progress)
- Early Mass (St. Joseph Infirmary-Louisville)
- Early monasticism [1950's notes for book, What is contemplation?; Theoria physike; and Merton's thoughts on monasticism]
- Early poems, 1940-42
- East Harlem book
- East with Ibn Battuta (Polish translation)
- Easter : the new life
- Easter homily
- Easter sermons of Blessed Guerric of Igny
- Ecclesiastical baroque
- Ecological conscience, The
- Ecological conscience, The; values for survival, edited by Robert Disch
- Ecrits spirituels, by Jules Monchanin, présentation d'Edouard Duperray. Review.
- Ecumenism and monastic renewal
- Ecumenism and renewal
- Edifying cables
- Editorial (The Oakhamian - Christmas term, 1931)
- Editorial (The Oakhamian - Christmas term, 1932)
- Editorial (The Oakhamian - Easter term, 1932)
- Editorial (The Oakhamian - Summer term, 1932)
- Eichmann, Adolf
- Eight freedom songs
- Eighteen poems
- Elegy for a Trappist
- Elegy for Father Stephen (also titled "Elegy for a Trappist")
- Elegy for five old ladies, An
- Elegy for James Thurber
- Elegy for the monastery barn
- Eliade, Mircea, 1907-1986
- Elias - variations on a theme
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965
- Ellul, Jacques
- Emblems of a season of fury
- Enclosure and silence
- Encounter : Thomas Merton and D. T. Suzuki
- Endless inscription, The
- Ends and means
- Enemy of the state, An. Review of In solitary witness, by Gordon Zahn.
- English mystics, The
- English Spirituality
- Enjoyment of literature, The
- Enomiya-Lassalle, Hugo M. (Hugo Makibi), 1898-
- Entering the silence : becoming a monk and writer / Thomas Merton; edited by Jonathan Montaldo
- Ephraem, Syrus, Saint, 303-373
- Epic of Latin America, The; by John Armstrong Crow
- Epiphany sermon - 1955
- Epitaph for a public servant (In memoriam - Adolf Eichmann)
- Eremitism in Mallorca. Review of Mallorca eremitica, by un Ermitano.
- Eremitism. Comment on L'Eremetisme a la Catalunya Nova, by Eufemià Fort I Cogul.
- Eremitisme a la catalunya nova, L'; by Eufemià Fort i Cogul. Studia Monastica 7 (1965) 63-126.
- Eric Gill on art
- Ermine street
- Ernesto Cardenal
- Eros and prayer
- Essays by Thomas Merton : a Pax Christi reprint
- Essays of A. J. Muste, The; edited by Nat Hentoff
- Essays on literature and society, by Edwin Muir
- Essence in mysticism. Notes.
- Estate of poetry, The; by Edwin Muir
- Ethelred, of Rievaulx, Saint, 1110-1167
- Ethics and war : a footnote
- Ethiopian monasticism
- Eucharist. Notes.
- Eugene III, Pope, d. 1153
- Eusebius, of Caesarea, Bishop of Caesarea, ca. 260-ca. 340
- Evagrius Ponticus : monk of Scete
- Evaluation of his own books. 1967.
- Evening: Long distance call
- Evening: Zero weather
- Events and pseudo-events : letter to a Southern churchman
- Every morning [concrete poem]
- Everyday man counts, The
- Evolution of medieval thought, The; by David Knowles
- Examination of conscience and conversatio morum
- Excerpts from various thinkers: Buber, Gill, Mumford, Suzuki, Gandhi, Haessle, Jewish spirituality, etc.
- Excess, An
- Exchange of letters on monastic questions, An; by Br. M. Louis, O.C.S.O. (Thomas Merton) and Ronald Roloff, O.S.B.
- Exercise book
- Exercises to help bring the body under control of the spirit
- Exile ends in glory. German. [Von der verbannung zur herrlichkeit : das leben der Trappistin, Mutter M. Berchmans]
- Exile ends in glory; the life of a Trappistine, Mother M. Berchmans, O.C.S.O.
- Existential communion
- Exodus. Notes. 1957-1958
- Exordium parvum
- Extremists, black and white, The : a mystique of violence.
▲ top |
# | top ▲